Just a few notes of interest for this photo:
1. This photo was taken in either 1980 or 1981, in my Grandmomma and Granddaddy's dining room.
2. What's up with my death grip on Kari?
3. Also, why do I have that Village of the Damned look on my face?
4. Maybe the face I'm making is from the smell of raw onions and Miracle Whip wafting up from the table.
5. My Grandmomma had fantastic and mesmerizing eyebrows.
6. I remember that top Grandmomma's wearing. It was very soft.
7. My cousin Kari is one of my favorite people in the world. I once called her freckle-face, and it hurt her feelings. I have always felt bad about that, because I didn't mean it as anything but a weird-5-year-old compliment. I think her freckles are fabulous! I was always totally jealous of them and of her curly red hair.