Friday, August 7, 2009

All About Scheduling

I procrastinate, a lot. I'm pretty lazy, and though I believe my ideas are always good ones, I don't usually have a ton of faith that they will truly come to fruition. I've just come to realize over the past 20+ years, that this is just going to have to be how it is in my life. It hasn't changed so far, and I don't really see it changing in the future.

However, I have decided to try going with a certain timetable for this blog. I need some sort of formula to strive for, even if I know it probably won't always work out how I plan.

So, here's what I've come up with:

~ I've decided that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'll post about my random thoughts and feelings on all the weird little things that enter into my mind throughout each and every day. It gets pretty weird inside my head sometimes, y'all. This will also include all the things going on in my life, or in the lives of my loved ones.

~ On Mondays, I'll try to post product reviews. If you have any ideas for things you'd like for me to review, just let me know. I'm open to (well, almost) anything.

~ Wednesdays will be set aside for Picture Pages (Bill Cosby will likely not be included.) Old family photos will abound. It will be tons of fun, and is possibly my favorite idea for the blog so far. Of course I'll also include recent photos and just to warn you, a lot of them will probably be of Cami. Oooh and the State Fair, when it starts!

~ I almost forgot about Fridays! Recipe reviews are planned for Fridays. Yay! Yes, yes, I know today is Friday. Yes, I know I posted a recipe review yesterday. But, I didn't have this plan in place yesterday, so you'll have to forgive me.

Well, that's about it. If you have any ideas or feedback for me, leave a comment. I need some traffic through this place so that I don't get bored, people!

2 comments:

Dana said...

sounds like a great plan!

Tisha said...

Thanks! We'll see how it goes.

BTW, we need to plan another lunch. Have you ever been to Italiano's down on N. Lincoln?